- Assessing Information
- Tax Information
- Water/Sewer Information
Disclaimer: The data on this site is deemed accurate but is not guaranteed. The City of Grand Blanc assumes no responsibility for any decisions based upon the information contained in the database.
Pay Water and Sewer Bill Pay Tax Bill Pay Building Permits
HOW DO I PAY MY WATER BILL?
- Automatic Pay is available for Water/Sewer bills! Residents and/or business owners must agree to receive all future bills by email. A convenience fee of $1, charged by the payment processing company, is added at the time of payment to cover the cost of this service. Sign up is available through Invoice Cloud on BS&A Online here!
- Credit and debit cards are now accepted at the counter for water and tax payments. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are all accepted. A small convenience fee, charged by the payment processing company, is added at the time of payment to cover the cost of this service.
- Online credit card or e-check options are available on your individual utility lookup page. A small convenience fee, charged by the payment processing company, is added at the time of payment to cover the cost of this service
- Drop-box payments may be made by using the drop-box near the front doors of City Hall.
- City Hall Administration office is open Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM to accept payments in person. Residents who wish to pay their water bill at City Hall in person should bring the entire bill – if you want your half stamped "PAID".
- Over the phone payments are available by calling the Invoice Cloud automated payment phone number of 1 (844) 414-4551.
- If you already have an Invoice Cloud account - login here - Invoice Cloud
- This option only works if you already have set up your account, if you have not, please visit here - your individual utility lookup page