Construction begins on March 14th. Traffic WILL BE restricted to local only (residents). Center Road will be closed from Saginaw Street to Hill Road to thru traffic.
Local Street Project Detail Letter
The following schedule is weather dependent, rain may impact this:
- Tuesday, October 4th: On Kings Knight Circle & Kings Fairway Court, all cars need to be moved by 7:00 AM for the top coat to be completed. Kings Fairway Entrance will also have its top coat completed on 10/4, so please use the North Entrance.
- Wednesday, October 5th: On Kings Carriage and Kings Knight Circle, all cars need to be moved by 7:00 AM for the top coat to be completed for Kings Carriage. Kings Knight Circle needs to move so you are not blocked in by the road construction.
- Thursday, October 6th: On Pleasantview and Arileen, all cars need to be moved by 7:00 AM for the top coat to be completed.
- Monday, October 10th: At the McFarlen Library, all cars need to be moved by 7:00 AM for the top coat to be completed.
- Tuesday, October 11th: On Perry Creek, all cars need to be moved by 7:00 AM for the top coat to be completed.
Center Road Re-construction
Center Rd from Saginaw Street to Brainard will undergo reconstruction and realignment. This project is MDOT funded and 80% of the cost is paid with MDOT funds. Bids are being accepted in June with an anticipated start date in summer of 2022. Plans can be found here.
DRAFT PLAN CLICK HERE!
Perry Road Diet
The Perry Road Diet study was grant funded by the Iron Belle Trail grant. The study was presented at the November 13, 2019 meeting and approved the diet to be implemented in summer 2020.
Council Agenda - November 13, 2019
Council Minutes - November 13, 2019
Perry Road Diet Study Click Here!
We will update this page as we get more information.